TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
· Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to The Family of Faith.
· If a member does not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
· If you are new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
· You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· You will click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· You will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· You will update or confirm your information.
· You will enter your NPO number or name of organization, or select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of their information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after member(s) register their card(s).
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.