|Preschool Home||Meet the Team||More Info||Club FOF||Monthly Calendar||Yearly Calendar|
Preschool Hours Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Morning and After School Extended Child Care available
Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Our team of dedicated preschool educators and child care caregivers are committed to teaching your preschool child with loving care in a nurturing environment where they feel safe and happy!
Our goal is to prepare and equip your child for live beyond their preschool years—academically as well as emotionally, physically and spiritually. Every morning we start our day with praise and worship songs and twice a week we meet in the sanctuary for Chapel service. On chapel days, our Pastor celebrates with us and leads us in our Bible lesson. Parents are always welcome to join us for this special time! We teach and encourage positive social interactions by teaching and demonstrating fruits of the spirit with a focus on self-control. We know that children learn through play! So we believe in center based play where children can learn and explore through math, science, dramatic play, and art. We know that, equipped with these skills, your child will be set up for success when he/she leaves our school and moves on to kindergarten and beyond.
OUR FOCUS INCLUDES:
- Bible lessons
- Expanding language and vocabulary
- Developing fine and gross motor skills
- Critical thinking
- Encouraging positive social interactions
- Nurturing creativity and curiosity through technology (touch screen computers) and through exploratory play
- Nurturing self-expression through art and dramatic play
- Weekly Spanish classes introducing up to 200 words to enhance language skills
- Kindergarten readiness – Abrams curriculum
- Parent Clock in/out system to insure security of all children
- Fully upgraded playground for maximum safety of all preschool children