Youth, Adults, and Kids…
Don’t miss this opportunity to stand up for your faith and pray at your local school’s flagpole. Adults, if you don’t have a child in school, you can still participate by picking a school close to you and praying at that flagpole.
To get your free SYATP wristband…
- Sign on to your SOCIAL MEDIA
- POST “Join me to pray at the flagpole on Wednesday, Sept. 24th”…you can even use the SYATP pics below to post and for your profile.
- Make sure to TAG PETER
- Facebook – Peter Bergman (https://www.facebook.com/peterlovestacobell)
- Instagram – @dcepete or @fofyouth
- Twitter – @dcepete
- FIND PETER for your free wristband!
Wait!!…what if I don’t have social media?!?!…then ask your parents to help…send out an email and copy Peter…whatever…just get creative and do it!
On the day of…
Students…here are a few ideas if you are at a loss on what to pray for…
-those who you don’t get along with
-people to know Jesus
-the world’s unrest
-those that are sick and hurting and alone
-those that are looking to things of the world instead of God
Adults…click HERE for some more information on what to do, pray for, etc.